What is Heavy Metal Poisoning?
What is Heavy Metal Poisoning (重金屬中毒)? This is not a common question but it is crucial to have basic understanding about it.
What exactly is Heavy Metal? It is the element that can be toxic and dangerous even in low concentration, for example: Mercury, Lead, Cadmium, Aluminum, Nickel, Uranium, Thallium and even Manganese, Iron, Zinc, Calcium. Indeed, very high levels of essential mineral can also lead to heavy metal poisoning.
Heavy metal poisoning describes a number of health problems caused by exposure to environmental metal that accumulate inside our body. While a significant exposure to different environmental metals can contribute to acute 急性病 or chronic toxicity 慢性中毒.
However, there is no way we can totally avoid heavy metal exposure because metals are natural elements that can be found all over the world from our daily food supply, contaminated water, dental filling and household product. Over time, it can accumulate in our body tissue without realizing. Heavy metal toxicity can result in damaged or reduce mental and central nervous function and other organ such as liver, heart, endocrine glands and kidneys.
How Heavy Metal Poisoning Occur?
Mercury is one of the most common type of mineral found in a Heavy Metal Poisoning patient and almost every one of us had at least trace amount of mercury in our body and the reason is because:
- Expose to environmental pollutant
- Having amalgam dental filling which will slowly release mercury into our body.
- Often having poor diet such as processed food and farmed fish
- Often consume contaminated water
- Expose household substance that contain Mercury such as cosmetic, air conditions filter, fabric softener….
- Getting tattoo
- Expose to substance that carry Lead such as chocolate, canned food, plastic toy, aluminum foil….
Symptoms of Heavy Metal Poisoning
- Chronic fatigue
- Poor recovery from exercise and weakness
- Skin irritation
- Trouble in concentrating, difficult in learning, poor memory
- Digestion issue
- And more…..
Stay tune for next sharing about How to Remove Heavy Metal in our Body!
#LoveLife #LoveEarth #LoveOrganic #HealthyLifestyle #Affordable #Reliable #HeavyMetal #Cause #Effect #Poisoning