Very-Berry Chia Seeds Pudding (Serves 4)
- 8 tablespoon Love Earth Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 cup water
- 6 tablespoon Love Earth Organic Soybean Powder
- 4 teaspoon Love Earth Raw Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Strawberries, Blueberries and/or Raspberries
- In a glass jar, Mix Soybean Powder and water to get soy milk.
- Add chia seeds, vanilla extract and honey into soy milk. Let settle for 2-3 minutes then mix again until you see no clumping.
- Cover the jar and store in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Top with all berries when you’re ready to eat it!