Vegetarian Mee Hailam with Baby Noodle
- 1 Tbsp of Love Earth Rice Bran Oil
- 1 Bundle of Love Earth Organic Baby Noodle
- 1/4 Cup of Shredded Carrot
- 1 Tbsp of Oyster Sause
- 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sause
- 1 Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Potato Starch(Diluted in 1/4 Cup of Water)
- Cook noodle as per instruction on the box.
- In a wok or skillet, saute garlic in oil until fragrant.
- Optional: If you have meat, cook the meat in this step with garlic oil.
- Once mean is done, add oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and diluted potato starch. Let the liquid boil.
- Then add carrots until it’s soft and the liquid is thickened up to you preference. Add water if too thick, or add diluted potato starch if too watery.
- Lastly, add drained noodle into sauce and mix well.