Someone we know right now might have a mental health problem, but they just don’t know how to express their feelings or they don’t even realize they are having Mental Illness problem. Mental Illness is not only restricted by being psycho but also a wide range of observable symptoms or behaviors that we might be acting frequently and think it is normal in our daily life.
Here are a few common symptoms or behaviors of potentially encountering Mental Illness.
- Often Feeling Depress – Experiencing a low mood and who finds it hard or impossible to have fun or enjoy their lives.
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks – Anxiety is a normal emotion that we all experience but it becomes a mental health problem when someone finds they are feeling this way all or most of the time.
- Bipolar Disorder – Experiences extreme periods of low (depressed) and high (manic) moods
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder – Experiences obsessive though and compulsive behaviors.
- Eating Disorder – Someone who has unhealthy thoughts, feelings, and behaviors about food and their body shape.
- Personality Disorder – Some aspects of their personality might affect them in a way which makes it very difficult to cope with day to day life, especially when it comes to a relationship.
- Psychosis – Perceives the world in a different way to those around them. Including hallucination, delusions or both.
- Self-harm – Purposely hurts themselves, usually to cope with intense emotional distress.
- Suicidal Feeling – Intentionally takes their own life and this is dangerous!
Before we allow our stress and other negative impact lead us to mental illness, we should find an alternative way to de-stress and relieve ourselves. Most of us will feel resist at first because we are overwhelmed by all the negative thoughts for a period. But we should lead ourselves back into the best situation and this the only way before everything is too late.
Do remember, healthy eating habit is also a way to ease your mental illness. Many of the critical illness patients are killed due to the paranoid in them, the stress in them with the sickness. When your body is healthy, we have fewer problems and less stress too!
Remember Health is Wealth! 😊 Let’s get healthy together!
#LoveEarth #LoveHealth #LoveLife #LoveOrganic #HealthyLifestyle