Triple Chocolate Avocado Cookie
- 1 Ripe of Avocado
- 1/4 Cup of Wholemeal Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Love Earth Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 3 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven at 180C degree.
- Mix mashed avocado, sugar, vanilla extract and egg in a bowl.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and cocoa powder in another bowl.
- Mix 2 bowls until combined, stir in chocolate chips then bake with desire shape for about 8 minutes until the top layer has set.