Thai Black or White Fungus Salad
- 15g of Love Earth Black Fungus – Soaked and cut strips
- 15g of Love Earth White Fungus – Soaked and break into pieces
- 1 Tbsp of Love Earth Ginger Powder
- 1/4 Tsp of Love Earth Himalaya Salt
Salad Dressing – Mix Together
- 1 Stalk of Lemongrass – Finely chopped
- 1 Stalk of Coriander leaves – Finely chopped
- 1 Red Chili – Seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp of Light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp of Lime juice
- Blanch black and white fungus in boiling water for several minutes. Drain in colander.
- Mix with in ginger powder and stir well.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in bowl. Taste to adjust seasoning.
- Place any shredded vegetables in a big bowl add in the blanched fungus.
- Drizzle in the dressing and toss well before serving. The salad can be chilled in the fridge until serving time.