Sweet Potato, Cranberry, Walnut, Quinoa Stuffing Side Dish
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Tri-Quinoa
- 2 Cups of Vegetable Stock
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup of Love Earth Natural Dried Cranberries
- 2 Celery Stalks (Sliced Thinly)
- 1 Small brown onion (Diced)
- 1/3 Cup of chipped Love Earth Organic Walnuts
- Soak cranberries in water or apple juice to soften.
- In a saucepan bring quinoa and vegetable stock to a boil. Lower heat, cover, and leave to cook for 20 minutes.
- Dice sweet potato small. And boil in water for 5 to 10 minutes or until soft.
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Cook onion and sweet potato until onion is translucent. Add quinoa, celery, cranberries, and walnuts. Mix until combined and heated through.
Serve hot or cold.