|Size (L x W x H)||7 cm x 7 cm x 8 cm|
Sugar Replacement with lower Fructose level (10%)
Lower GI (Glycemic Index) compared to usual Sweetener
Best for Tea / Coffee / Baking / Toping / Cooking
With a slight floral fragrance
Australia NASAA Organic Certified, Jakim HALAL Certified, KKM Mesti Certified
Organic Coconut Syrup 270g
High in Vitamin B, C, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium.
- Keep in cool and dry places
- Away from direct sunlight
- Refrigerate unused portion
- Due to natural variations colors, textures may differ from batch to batch
- Estimated 1 year
- Consume within 3 months after opening.
- Coconut Biscuit
- Coconut Cake
- Coconut Dessert
- Coconut nectar is a high source of nutrients including Vitamin B, Vitamin C, iron, zinc, and magnesium. They are also low in sugar level whereby it can be the best healthy substitute for white sugar. Because of their high nutrient density, coconut nectar is very good for weight loss, digestion, and maintain blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin B - Support metabolism activity, brain functions, and nerve signaling.
- Vitamin C - Antioxidant, protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, eye disease, and skin wrinkling.
- Iron - helps to transport oxygen throughout the blood.
- Zinc - Improve immune function, wound healing, helps in blood clotting, and thyroid function.
- Magnesium - Maintain normal muscle, bone, immune & nerve function.