99. 9% Purity & 100% Organic Chia seed from Bolivia
High in Omega 3, Protein, Magnesium, Calcium and Fibre
Lowers LDL cholesterol, Regulate blood pressure, Decrease inflammation
Healthy Sprinkler on Cereal, Yogurt, Salad, Juice, Porridge & Pudding
KKM Mesti Certified, Jakim Halal Certified, Australia NASAA Organic Certified
- 15 times more magnesium than broccoli
- 8 times more Omega-3 than salmon
- 5 times more calcium than milk
- 4 times more fiber than quinoa
99.9% pure chia seed
Improve immune system
Has cardio-protective effect
High antioxidant potential
Helps control diabetes
Regulate blood pressure
Suggested ways to serve:
- Add into the water, stir and allow to sit before drinking.
- Sprinkle on top of cereal, yogurt, salad, or into juice, porridge, and pudding.
- Add into baked goods such as biscuits, cake, muffins, and bread.
- Use as a thickener for smoothies.
Store in a dry, cool sealed container and place
Recommended Daily Serving Size:
2 Tablespoons (28g)
What our nutritionist says:
It is easy to incorporate chia seeds into your diet - they do not compete with other flavors in a dish so you can add them into nearly anything to boost the nutritional value. However, take note that moisture is required to hold these seeds in place. It is advised to serve chia seeds with moist food or have them soaked in liquid beforehand. Never eat dry chia seeds by themselves!