Raspberry Vanilla Cheese Cake
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Organic Light Roasted Almond
- 1 Tbs Love Earth Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbs of Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Organic Light Roasted Cashew Nut
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbs Love Earth Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Raspberries (Fresh or Froze)
- Blend almonds until fine. Add remaining ingredients and blend until all come together. Press into lined cake tin or muffin tin.
- Blend cashews with coconut milk until smooth. Add all other ingredients except for raspberries.
- Decide mixture in half.
- Fill cups half way with vanilla mixture.
- Blend raspberries with remaining mixture until smooth.
- Pour over vanilla layer and freeze for 8 hours. (Or over night)
- Allow to thaw in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
- Store left overs in the fridge or freezer