Ingredients Serving for 4:
- 1 Cups of Love Earth Organic Quinoa or Tri- Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Edamame
- 2 Cup of Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 of Yellow Onion
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Carrot
- 1/4 Tsp of Love Earth Pure Ginger Powder
- 1 Tsp of Sriracha for taste
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce
Cook quinoa and vegetable broth together according to package directions. Chill in fridge until cold.
Pour 1 tsp of coconut oil in large saute pan over medium heat. Then add in onion and carrot. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until carrots are tender and cooked to your liking.
- Stir in edamame, ginger, sriracha, and garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Increase heat to medium-high/high and pour in remaining coconut oil. Add in cold quinoa, soy sauce, then cook for 2-3 minutes, or until warmed through. Stir constantly to avoid burning.