Pumpkin & Spinach Curry with Chickpeas
- 3 Cups of Diced Pumpkin
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger
- 60ml of Coconut Milk
- 140ml of Veggie Stock or Water
- 2 Tsp of Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup of Cooked Love Earth Organic Red Lentils
- 1 Cup of Cooked Love Earth Organic Chickpeas
- 1 Cup of Baby Spinach
- 3 Medium Sized of Chopped Tomatoes
- Pinch of Love Earth Himalayan Salt and Love Earth Organic Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Cups of Love Earth Organic Tri- Quinoa to serve with
- Boil pumpkin until tender – about 10 minutes.
- Add spices, coconut milk, stock,tomatoes, and tomato paste.
- Bring to the boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chickpeas and lentils.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for a further 15 minutes. Add spinach at the end and give enough time for it to wilt.
- Serve with love earth brown rice, or love earth tri quinoa.