- 4 Cups of peeled and cubed pumpkin
- 6 Cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/8 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Chili Flakes
- 5 Tsp of Love Earth Rice Bran Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Love Earth Light Roasted Almond (Sliced)
- 2 Cups of Cooked Love Earth White/ Tri- Quinoa
- 1 Cups of purple cabbage for garnish
- 1/2 Tsp of Love Earth Himalaya Rock Salt for taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, garlic, and chili flakes. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of rice bran oil. Stir until the pumpkin is evenly coated. Spoon into a baking pan. Roast for 30 minutes in preheated oven, stirring once and adding the sliced almonds for the last 4 to 5 minutes of roasting.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining 3 teaspoons rice bran oil with quinoa and salt. Stir in roasted pumpkin and almonds. If desired, garnish with purple cabbage.