Organic Soybean 2kg
Keep in cool and dry places.
Away from direct sunlight
Refrigerate unused portion
Due to natural variations colors, textures may differ from batch to batch
Estimated 1 year
Consume within 3 months after opening
100% Organic Soybean
Soybean is a high source of nutrients including minerals, vitamins and fibers including molybdenum, Vitamin K, Vitamin B, folate, copper, manganese, phosphorus, thiamine, fiber and protein. Because of their high nutrient density, soybean improve metabolic activity, healthy weight gain, boost heart health, boost digestion, improve bone health, improve circulation and relieve sleep disorders.
Fiber- Helps improve our heart health, makes us feel full, helps with digestion and detoxification.
- Molybdenum- Act as a catalyst for enzymes and to help facilitate the breakdown certain amino
acids in the body.
- Vitamin K- Help in blood clot and prevent from excessive bleeding
- Vitamin B– Maintain blood sugar level, reduce brain fog, boost energy level and support the
absorption of important nutrients
- Copper- Important for the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells and carry out many
enzyme reactions and to maintain the health of connective tissue.
- Manganese- Help in formation of bone mass and helps balance hormones naturally
- Thiamine- Helps our bodies use energy from foods and is vital for cellular functions (High
- Fiber- Helps improve our heart health, makes us feel full, helps with digestion and detoxification.
- Folate- Synthesis and repair DNA and RNA
- Protein– Regulation for body’s tissues and organs
- Phosphorus- Growth and repair body cells and tissues
|Dimensions||0.03 x 0.145 x 0.2 cm|