Organic Adzuki Bean 2kg
Keep in cool and dry places.
Away from direct sunlight
Refrigerate unused portion
Due to natural variations colors, textures may differ from batch to batch
Estimated 1 year
Consume within 3 months after opening
Suggestion Recipe- Mixed Congee/ Soup/ Porridge
100% Organic Adzuki Bean
Adzuki Bean is a high source of nutrients including minerals, vitamins and fibers including protein, folate, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, copper, zinc, iron, thiamine and Vitamin B6. Because of their high nutrient density, adzuki bean help manage diabetes, increase antioxidant intake, increase muscle mass, improve heart health and help for weight management.
- Iron– Helps in blood production
- Protein- Regulation for body’s tissues and organs
- Phosphorus- Growth and repair body cells and tissues.
- Copper- Important for the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells and carry out many enzyme reactions and to maintain the health of connective tissue.
- Manganese- Help in formation of bone mass and helps balance hormones naturally
- Vitamin B6- Maintain blood sugar level, reduce brain fog, boost energy level and support the absorption of important nutrients
- Potassium- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Folate- Synthesis and repair DNA and RNA
- Zinc- Helps in normal nerve and muscle function
- Thiamine- Helps our bodies use energy from foods and is vital for cellular functions (High metabolism)
|Dimensions||0.03 × 0.145 × 0.2 cm|