Oven Baked Shrimp
- 1 Tsp Olive oil (or butter)
- A pinch of Love Earth Himalaya Rock Salt and Love Earth Organic Black Pepper Powder to taste
Suggestions to flavor the shrimp
- Use butter, garlic & lemon (classic shrimp flavor)
- Use spices such as oregano or chili pepper
- Shortly marinate with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350º F to bake the shrimp and line the sheet pan with tin foil so that easily clean up afterwards.
- Clean the shrimp by taking the shells off. Leave the tails on if you are doing for appetizer. Otherwise, take the tails off if serving in something.
- Pat the shrimp dry with paper towel after cleaning
- Add olive oil to the shrimp and toss to coat. Depending on how you are seasoning your shrimp you can either toss them in the seasoning now or after the shrimp are already on the pan.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer onto a sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper (if making plain or other seasonings can be added here too).
- Next, transfer the shrimp to the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes until shrimp is pink and no longer translucent.
- Ready to serve!
*Picture source from The Schmidty Wife