No bleaching agent (Sulfur)
No pesticides and chemical fertilizer
Free of hormones
Packed with B vitamins
Contain high antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
Helps with anti-inflammation and boosting immune system
Fights cancer cells, promotes brain function, and provides vitamin D
Love Earth Organic Dried Flower Shiitake Mushroom 200g
The flower shiitake mushrooms possess strong Umami, meaty flavor which makes it a popular food source in Asian dishes for hundred of years. They’re packed with B vitamins and have the power to fight cancer cells, cardiovascular disease and obesity. Shiitake mushrooms have antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, which helps in fighting infections. They contain all eight essential amino acids, along with a type of essential fatty acid called linoleic acid that helps with weight loss and building muscle. Due to its health benefits, Shiitake mushroom has been considered a medicinal mushroom in traditional herbal medicine.
100% Organic and Natural Dried Flower Shiitake Mushroom
Country of Origin
- Helps boost immune system
- Fights inflammation and infections
- Contains high antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Provides vitamin D for bone health and reducing the risk of heart disease, diabetes and autoimmune diseases
Tips / Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry place, sealed in a container.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat and moisture.
- Soak 30 mins to 1 hour before cooking.
How to Cook Shiitake Mushroom:
- Soaking: Wash and soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in filtered water for 2-5 hours (or 30 mins in hot water) until its soft. The mushrooms should double in size.
- Draining: After the mushrooms are soft, drain the water and squeeze excess water.
- Cutting: Cut off the stems, as it is too hard to eat. Then, slice the mushrooms according to your preferred size.
Ways to Cook:
- Stir Fry or Saute
- Boil as soup