100% Organic with No Herbicides, GMO-Free
Rich in Fiber, Protein, Folate & Potassium
Prevention of Cancer, Promotes healthy Bones
Cook for Soup/Soymilk/Toppings on Meals
KKM Mesti certified, Jakim Halal certified, Australia NASAA Organic certified
Green Kernel Black Beans
Share many characteristics with their fellow bean family members (Legume), including red (kidney) beans, white (navy) beans, yellow beans, pinto (mottled) beans, pink beans, & anasazi beans.
100% Organic Kernel Black Beans
- Contain Fiber, Vitamins B, Minerals & Anti-oxidant.
- Protein power plus.
- Good for Heart Provides cardiovascular benefits.
- Benefits for Blood Sugar Regulation Helps to stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Digestive tract benefits with great source of fiber.
Tips / Usage:
Store in a dry sealed container & place.
- Add in other veges to make tasty & nutritious black bean soup.
- Can be added into salad or served as side dish.
- Can drink as a tea to help boost-up producing quality of breast milk
- (Soak 500 gm of green kernel black bean, fry without oil to release the aroma, set cool & keep in dry tight container with lid.
- Scoop 1 or 2 spoon with 1 mug of hot water, drink while its hot & enjoy it one or 2 times daily..)
What's in the box
Organic Green Kernel Black Bean 500g
Someone also bought these