Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.G.I
100% Natural Ingredients from Italy
Made from the Lambrusco and Trebbiano grapes of Modena
Aged in fine wood barrels for at least 2 years to develop its unique flavor
History of Vinegar Production since 1889
Vinegar making special skills passed down for 5 generations
Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly
High in Antioxidants
Helps to Promote Digestive Health
Contains a great number of Polyphenols
Best natural condiment and dressing
Love Earth Organic Balsamic Vinegar
Is made with organic grapes from the Modena region of Italy, typically from Lambrusco and Trebbiano. Absolutely no sulfites are added. Using the natural aging process in wood barrels, the Italian manufacturing standards and original recipe bring you authentic balsamic vinegar with rich, robust flavor and deep color.
- Grape Vinegar and Concentrated Grape Must ONLY
- Acidity: 6%
- High antioxidant to reduce free radical damage
- Helps to promote healthy digestion
- Aids in weight loss
- Reduces acid reflux
- Promotes blood circulation
- Improves skin health
- This vinegar is as a sole condiment and there is no need to combine it with oil.
- Use it as dressings on salads, dips, marinades, and sauces.
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- One opened, keep the bottle tightly closed and store in a refrigerator.