100% Organic Apple Cider
RAW, UNFILTERED, and UNPASTEURIZED
History of Vinegar Production since 1889
Vinegar-making special skills passed down for 5 Generations
Made with High-Quality Apples from Trentino, Italy
With the "Mother" of Vinegar
Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly
Product is obtained simply with the fermentation of 100% organic ingredients
No added sugar, fermentation of natural sugar from high-quality apples
We keep it as natural as possible so as not to alter the bacterial flora and the enzymes
Helps to boost metabolism, balances gut bacteria, and improves the digestive system
Great source of Iron, B vitamins, Prebiotics & Phenolic Compounds
Love Earth's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Is made from 100% organically grown apples. It's fermented with the Mother of Vinegar, a natural substance consisting of gut-friendly bacteria that support your digestive system. Organic, unfiltered, and unpasteurized, and the result is a pure and nutritious apple cider vinegar that is full of natural enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals for everyone!
- 100% Organic Apple Cider
- 5% Acidity
Benefits (For internal usage):
- Fights against yeast and other harmful bacteria infections
- Balance gut bacteria and aids in digestion.
- Promote weight loss.
- Regulates blood cholesterol levels.
- Reduces glycemic loads and improves insulin responses.
- Helps with heartburn or acid reflux.
- Reduce inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis (MS).
Benefits (For external usage):
- Can help improve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne?
- Reduce scalp itchiness or dandruff problems.
This vinegar is as a sole condiment and there is no need to be combined with oil.
Use it as dressings on salads & veggies, dips, soups, sauces, and even as a drink with other beneficial ingredients such as ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, lemon juice, and matcha powder.
For drinks, mix 1 tablespoon with 250ml of liquid.
- For topical application, simply dilute with water using a 1:10 ratio and apply.
5 years Shelf Life.
Once opened, keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a refrigerator.