Mushroom Walnut Edamame Pasta
- Love Earth Edamame Spaghetti/ Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Cremini Mushrooms (thinly sliced) or other mushrooms based on your preference
- ½ cup Love Earth Walnuts (chopped)
- Love Earth salt & pepper to taste
*You can add in any ingredients to your liking such as bell pepper, portobello mushrooms or even parmesan cheese.
Tips for cooking Edamame Pasta:
- Don’t overcook them as it is easy to be fully cook compared to wheat pasta
- Edamame are fragile, it is normal if they fall apart a little during the process
- Be very gentle when rinsing and draining. They will be prettier. Trust me.
- Cook the edamame pasta according to instructions given, then set aside
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet
- Add mushrooms and saute until slightly tender (about 3 mins)
- Add walnuts and saute until lightly browned and fragnant
- Add cooked noodles back to the skillet and heat until all the ingredients are warmed through
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to desired taste
- Serve warm and done!
*Sources from Kitchen Girl