Mushroom Soup (4-6 pax) – Recipe
6 tbsp Butter
1 Yellow onion, sliced
5 clove Garlic, sliced
15 Button/ Brown Mushroom, sliced
3 tbsp Love Earth Organic All Purpose Flour / Plain Flour
5 cups Water
1 tsp Love Earth Organic Black Pepper Powder
1 ½ tbsp Love Earth Natural Mushroom Seasoning
½ cup Cooking cream / Full Cream Milk
- Melt the butter. Fry the yellow onion, garlic and mushroom until soft.
- Add in flour and mix until even.
- Add in 1 cup on water. Blend the mixture until fine paste.
- Pour into the pot, pour in remaining water.
- Season with Black Pepper and Mushroom Seasoning.
- Simmer until the soup thickens. Pour in cooking cream. Stir well. Ready to serve.