Levantine Tabbouleh Fried Rice – Vegetarian Fried Rice
- 2 Tbsp of Love Earth Rice Bran Oil
- 2 Cup of Love Earth Ten Grain Rice or Brown Rice
- 3 Pinch of Love Earth Himalaya Mineral Salt
- 1 Cup of Chopped Cucumber
- 1 Cup of Chopped Tomato
- 4 to 5 Chopped Mint Leaf
- 4 to 5 Chopped Parsley Leaf or 2 Tsp of Parsley Flake
- 1/4 Tsp Love Earth Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Natural Raw Cashew Nut
- Chop tomato, cucumber, parsley and mint leaf and set a side.
- Pre-heat rice bran oil and add in cashew nut to lighly fried until it turn brown.
- Then add in ten grain rice into the pan and stir fried for 1-2 minute .
- Add in all the fresh ingredient then mix well together with the fried rice and cashew nut for 3-5 minutes.
- Tha-Daaa!!! Tabbouleh Fried Rice are ready to serve.
Egg are optional in this recipe.