100% Natural, Non-GMO & No Sulphur
Rich in Vitamins A, B6, K, Minerals, Powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory agents
Nerve Relaxant, Clears internal Heat, Protects Eye, Removes Toxin
Chrysanthemum Tea: Recommended for reducing Fever & Cold symptoms
Jakim HALAL Certified, KKM Mesti Certified
- Rich source of vitamin A, B6, C, K, riboflavin, and thiamine
- A powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties
- Clear Internal Heat Reduce the physical and mental stress and lowering body temperature when suffering from most common physical complaints such as acne, pharyngitis, cold headache, dental ulcer.
- Protect Eyes Source of Vitamin Bs like choline, folacin, niacin as well as riboflavin. It contains Vitamin C which reduces the risks of scurvy and protects the eyes. It helps to relieve sore throat, redness in the eyes, itchiness in the eyes, dryness in the eyes, and dark sport in the eye area.
- Remove Toxins As a detoxifier. The antioxidants in the tea target both the liver and the kidneys. It promotes the health of these essential organs and keeps them working. This helps them cleanse your blood of toxins and remove them from your body.
Tips / Usage:
- Store in a dry sealed container and place
- Can be used in cooking soups, stew & hot pots
- Also to make chrysanthemum tea
Enjoy it as Chrysanthemum Jelly / Agar-agar.
What's in the box