100% Organic Mushrooms from China, Free of GMO & Flavouring
Excellent source of Vitamins B, Iron & Dietary Fiber
Reduces Cancer Risk, Boosts Immunity, Supports Heart health
Cooking for Soups & Meals, Perfect base for Vegetarian versions of classic meat dishes!
Australia NASAA Organic Certified, Jakim HALAL Certified, KKM Mesti Certified
- Excellent source of Vitamins B, iron & dietary fiber.
- Contains lentinan that helps to strengthen your immune system.
- The most famous immune-supportive components in Flower mushrooms are its polysaccharides.
- Vitamin B is key to building immunity and preventing common illnesses like a cold, plus more serious chronic diseases like cancer or neurodegenerative decline.
- Vitamin D - helps regulate and support the immune system, maintain healthy body weight, maintain brain function as you age, reduce the severity of asthma symptoms, reduce the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis in women, and reduce the risk of developing multiple sclerosis.
- Iron helps to make red blood cells, which carry oxygen around the body.
- Polysaccharides / Lentinan - has been isolated and used to treat stomach and other cancers due to its anti-tumor properties but has also been found to protect your liver,3 relieve other stomach ailments (hyperacidity, gallstones, and ulcers), anemia, ascites, and pleural effusion.
- Fight Obesity.
- Support Immune Function.
- Destroy Cancer Cells.
- Support Cardiovascular Health.
- Contain Antimicrobial Properties.
- Boost energy and Brain Function.
- Provide Vitamin D.
- Promote Skin Health.
Tips / Usage:
- Store in a dry sealed container and place.
- Wash and soak in hot water for 30 minutes before use.
- After soaked water can be used for cooking purposes to enhance the dish taste.
Sutéed Flower Mushrooms
What's in the box
Organic Flower Mushroom 80g
Someone also bought these