Homemade Cashew Nuts Cookies – CNY
- 210g of Margarine
- 100g of Love Earth Unrefined Dark Brown Soft
- 1 Large Egg Yolk
- 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 250g of Love Earth All Purpose Flour
- 60g of Love Earth Potato Starch
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 200g of Ground Love Earth Cashew Nuts
- 1 Large Egg Beaten for Eggwash
- Some Extra Cashew Nuts for Decoration
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree F. Sift all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Cream the butter with dark brown soft sugar until light. Add in egg yolk and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and ground cashew nuts. Mix well. Chill dough in fridge for 40 minutes.
- Shape the dough into small balls or roll it out and cut into desire shapes. Arrange on a lined baking tray. Brush with beaten egg and place half cashew nut on top of cookies and press slightly to flatten it.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until it is nicely brown. Cool and keep in airtight container.