Homemade Apricot Oatmeal Cookie – CNY
- 1 Cup of Margarine
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Dark Brown Soft Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Love Earth Cane Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups of Love Earth Organic All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Almond Soy Powder
- 3 Cups of Love Earth Organic Regular Oat
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Dried Golden Apricot (Remove the seed)
- 3/4 Cup of Love Earth Natural Dried Cranberry
- 3/2 Cup of Love Earth Lightly Roasted Almond (Crushed in to tiny bits or cut into slice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat margarine and sugars 2 minutes or until creamy, occasionally scraping bowl.
- Reduce speed to low; beat in eggs, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, almond soy powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt just until blended.
- Stir in oats and remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 14 to 15 minutes or until tops are golden.
- Cool cookies on wire racks.