Hazelnut Chocolate Banana Bread
- 50g of Chopped Love Earth Lightly Roasted Hazelnuts
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Organic Whole Grain Flour
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Organic Regular Rolled Oat
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Organic Dark Brown Soft
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Organic Cane Sugar
- 3 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Himalaya Rock Salt
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Natural Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 4 Small Ripped Banana
- 1/2 Cup of Soy Milk or Almond Milk
- 3 Tsp of Vegetable Oil
- 100g of Chocolate Chip
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Spray or spread a little bit of oil in the loaf tin.
- Mix all the ingredient (except for the chocolate chips) in a food blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips in the mix and stir it in with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in a loaf tin. Top them off with some extra chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake it for 30-35 minutes.