Edamame Fettuccine Alfredo (Serves 4)
- 200g 100% Organic Edamame Fettuccine
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 250g sliced mushroom
- Love Earth Seasalt Fine
- Love Earth Organic Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Large Chicken Fillet, sliced
- Melt butter and saute garlic for 1 minute. Then add sliced chicken and mushroom and cook for 7 minutes.
- Under low heat, stir in heavy cream and both grated cheese until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add fettuccine in and cook for 1 minute and drain.
- Add cooked fettuccine to sauce. Mix well and serve immediately.