High in Vitamin E, B, Copper, Thiamine, Phosphorus, Selenium, Tryptophan, Folate, Manganese, Magnesium.
Organic Sunflower Kernel
- Keep in cool and dry places.
- Away from direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate unused portion.
- Due to natural variations colors, textures may differ from batch to batch.
Estimated 1 year
Consume within 3 months after opening
Cooking/Energy ball/ Dessert Toppings/ Cake/Biscuits/ Oats.
Sunflower Kernel is a high source of nutrients including minerals, vitamins and fibers including Vitamin E, Vitamin B, copper, thiamine, phosphorus, selenium, tryptophan, folate, magnesium and manganese. Because of their high nutrient density, sunflower kernel reduces the risk of heart disease, support thyroid function, helps combat osteoporosis, bone loss and muscle ramps, balance blood sugar level and improve skin health.
- Vitamin E - Bioactivity and positive anti-aging role.
- Vitamin B - Maintain blood sugar level, reduce brain fog, boost energy level and support the absorption of important nutrients.
- Copper - Important for the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells and carry out many enzyme reactions and to maintain the health of connective tissue.
- Thiamine - Helps our bodies use energy from foods and is vital for cellular functions (High metabolism)
- Phosphorus - Growth and repair body cells and tissues.
- Selenium - Reduce free radical damage, inflammation, reduce autoimmune and helps for thyroid disease.
- Tryptophan - Help improve sleep quality and lifts mood from depression and anxiety.
- Folate - Synthesis and repair DNA and RNA.
- Magnesium - Fights damaged blood sugar level.
- Manganese - Help in formation of bone mass and helps balance hormones naturally.