High in Potassium, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, E, K, B6, Pantothenic Acid, Manganese, Copper, Anthocyanins, Quercetin, Benzoic Acid, Epicatechins.
- Keep in cool and dry places.
- Away from direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate unused portions.
- Due to natural variations in colors, textures may differ from batch to batch.
- Estimated 1 year.
- Consume within 3 months after opening.
Ready to eat/energy ball/dessert toppings/cake/biscuits/oats.
Cranberry is a high source of nutrients including minerals, vitamins, and fibers including dietary fiber, Vitamin C, manganese, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, potassium, and copper. It is also rich in phytonutrients including anthocyanins, quercetin, benzoic acid, and epicatechins. Because of their high nutrient density, cranberry prevents and treats urinary tract infections, decreases inflammation, may help to prevent cancer, improves immune function, benefits the digestive tract, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Potassium - Helps to lower blood pressure.
- Dietary Fiber - Helps in the digestive system.
- Vitamin C - Needed for growth and repair of tissues in all parts of the body.
- Vitamin E - Act as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin K - Good in blood clotting and the nervous.
- Vitamin B6 - Maintaining healthy blood cells, helping to boost energy levels, facilitating a healthy metabolism, preventing free radical damage, contributing to growth, protecting skin and eye health.
- Pantothenic Acid - Improve gastrointestinal systems.
- Manganese - Help to prevent osteoporosis and inflammation.
- Copper - Help for production of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- Anthocyanins - Ability to destroy free radicals in the body.
- Quercetin - Reduce allergies and improve joint pain.
- Benzoic Acid - Reduce the risk of infection and can kill bacteria naturally.
- Epicatechins - Reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.