Easter Hot Cross Bun Muffin
- 1 Cup of Oat Flour (Love Earth Organic Rolled Oat ground into flour)
- 1/3 Cup of Love Earth Linwoods Milled Flax, Chia Seeds Cinnamon & Apple
- 1 Ripe of Banana
- 1/2 Cup of Liquid Sweetener
- 3/4 Cup of Dairy Free Milk
- 2 Eggs (Omit and add extra banana for vegan)
- 1/2 Cup of Love Earth Organic Black Raisin
- 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger
- 2 Tsp of Love Earth Natural Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp of Nutmeg
- 2 Tsp of Baking Soda
- Pinch of Love Earth Himalaya Rock Salt
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs, then add to dry ingredients with the milk and sweetener. Stir through raisins.
- Pour mixture into a muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes.
Options for the crosses:
- Mix oat flour with enough water to make a dough. Roll into thin pieces and place on top of muffins before baking.
- Melt white chocolate and pour in a cross when muffins have cooled.
- Mix vanilla protein powder with Love Earth Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and pour in a cross when muffins have cooled.