Dried Chili Cashew Chicken
- 250g of Raw Chopped Fillet Chicken Breast (Without Skin)
- 10 Pieces of Love Earth Raw Cashew Nuts
- 10g of Chopped Love Earth Organic Dried Chilies
- 1 Tbs of Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbs of Soy Sauce
- 15g of Minced Ginger
- 20g of Minced Shallot
- 5g of Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbs of Water
- Pinch of Love Earth Organic Black Pepper Powder
- 150g of Cooked Love Earth Organic Pearl Brown Rice
- Pour in sesame oil in the hot pan, mix in the dried chillies and all the minced ginger, shallots and garlic in the pan. Then, the soy sauce.
- Pour in the chopped chicken in and mix them all together until the chicken is cooked. Pour in a little water.
- Stir in the cashew nuts in the pot and mix them together. Finish off with a little pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve it hot with a bowl of brown rice.