Coffee Truffle Ball
- 1 Sachet of Love Earth Natural Low Sugar Black Coffee with Bamboo Salt
- 2 Cups of Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup of Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1 Cup of Shredded Coconut Flesh for coating
- 6 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder for coating
- Heat a cup of milk and dip the coffee sachet into it for about 15 minutes and keep a side.
- Put cocoa powder in a pan and mix with condense milk. Mix it well until there is no lumps and put on a low flame and cook. Keep stirring continuously.
- Add in coffee milk and keep stirring until it becomes thick consistency and can be shaped to a ball.
- Set cool.
- Rub our hands with vegetable oil or water and start making the balls.
- Coat them with coconut flesh, cocoa powder or any other topping you have.