Coconut Chicken Curry with Broccoli
For 3-4 serving
- 2 Tbsp of Love Earth Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Divided)
- 2 Chicken breasts (Bite size pieces)
- Pinch of Love Earth Himalaya Rock Salt and Love Eath White Pepper Powder for taste
- 1 1/4 Tbsp of Love Eary Curry Powder (Divided)
- 1 Small Shallot (Chopped)
- 1/2 Tsp of Love Earth Ginger Powder
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 400ml of Evaporate Milk
- 2 Tsp of Love Earth Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp of Love Earth Tumeric Powder
- 2 cups Broccoli
- Cooked white rice
- Add 1 Tbsp of coconut oil in a large. Add chicken then season with salt, white pepper, and 1 Tbsp curry powder. Saute chicken until cooked through then remove to a plate and set aside.
- Turn heat down to medium then melt remaining coconut oil. Add ginger and garlic then saute until fragrant, 1 minute. Add evaporated milk, coconut sugar, turmeric powder, remaining curry powder, salt, and white pepper then whisk until smooth.
- Turn the heat up to high to bring evaporated milk to a simmer then turn the heat down to medium and add broccoli. Cover skillet with a lid then simmer broccoli for 2 minutes, then remove the lid and add the cooked chicken back into the skillet. Continue to simmer until broccoli is crisp-tender and sauce has slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes, then taste and add salt and/or white pepper if necessary. Serve over cooked rice with lime wedges and chopped cilantro.