100% Organic Extra Virgin (extracting from coconut meat, Good fat)
Helps absorption of Vitamins & Magnesium, fight against bacteria, inflammation
Cooking oil/baking/coffee/tea/daily tablespoon supplement
External usage: skin & hair care, prevents dryness, wounds, burns, etc.
Australia NASAA Organic Certified, Jakim HALAL Certified
This is fresh product, not a near expiry product.
Just that, we are overloaded with stocks! So we would like to sell them at cost price to benefit our customers!
We are only allocating certain quantities up for grab! Do get them before the promotion is gone :)
- Is a natural oil and lower in calories than most oils.
- Made by extracting it from the coconut meat can be taken as a daily health supplement and can be used as a skin and hair care product.
100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Reduces protein loss and nourishes for hair.
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging, dryness, and flaking for the skin.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Prevents high cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Healing on damaged tissues, liver and kidney diseases, pancreatitis.
- Eliminates mental fatigue.
- Provides relief and help to eliminate Candida Albicans yeast.
- Improves bone strength and dental health.
- Controls blood sugar levels and improves insulin secretion.
- Intake promotes nutrient absorption, increases metabolism, and helps in weight loss.
- Melt the oil if it solidifies by putting the bottle under the sun or soaking it in warm water.
- Then it's ready to use.
- Use it as an alternative to cooking oil in any of your daily recipes of consumption.
- Good for weight loss and digestion.
- Apply to infected skin areas as it will form a chemical layer that protects the infected body part from external dust, air, fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Use it for Colon Cleansing (Add 1 table spoon Coconut Oil, 1 tablespoon Wild Honey, 1 table spoon Psyllium Husk, ½ table spoon Milled Chia Seeds and a squeeze of Lemon Juice / ½ tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar together with 200ml of water, shake well and drink every morning)
- It's up to your own preference. If you want to have the benefit internally, you may estimate the usage as normal cooking oil around 1 table spoon (15ml).
- For external usage, you can simply apply it to any part of your body accordingly.