Cinnamon Pistachio Flapjacks
- ½ cup LE Coconut Oil
- ½ cup LE Dark Brown Soft Sugar
- 2 tbsp LE Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp LE Cinnamon Powder
- 1 ½ cup LE Regular Oats
- 1 cup grated Coconut
- ¼ cup LE Cashew Nut
- ¼ cup LE White Sesame
- ¼ cup LE Sunflower Kernel
- ¼ cup LE Pumpkin Kernel
- ¼ cup LE Lightly Roasted Pistachio
- 1 tbsp LE All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 160 ̊C
- Prepare a pan, stir in Part 1 ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon over low heat for 5 mins until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat, stir in Part 2 ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a tray (20cm x 30cm), press down to an even layer. Bake for 30 – 35 mins until golden.
- Cool for 5 mins, then cut into squares. Don’t remove them from the tray yet as they won’t hold together until they are cold.