- 1 ½ cups LE Regular Rolled Oat
- 1 ½ cups LE Quick Rolled Oat
- ½ cup LE Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup LE Sunflower Kernel
- 1 tbsp LE Hazelnut
- 1 tbsp LE Pinenut
- 1 tbsp LE Pistachio
- ¼ cup LE Unrefined Dark Brown Soft Sugar
- 4 tbsp LE Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp LE Raw Honey
- ½ tsp LE Cinnamon Powder
- ½ tsp LE Pure Ginger Powder
- ¼ cup LE Sultana Raisins
- ¼ cup LE Dried Apricot (chopped)
- ¼ cup Colored Chocolate Candy
- Preheat oven to 140 ̊C
- Mix all ingredients (except Sultana, Dried Apricot and Chocolate Candy) into a large bowl. Stir everything well.
- Spread out evenly onto a baking tray. Heat for 40 mins.
- Remove from oven, leave the granola to cool then break them up into small chunks and stir in sultanas, dried apricots and chocolate candies.
- Put the granola into jar for healthy breakfast / put into Christmas bag for small gift!