Chocolate Covered Cherry Bites
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Organic Dried Cherry or any other Dried Fruits of your desire
- 1 Cup of Sweet or Bitter Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Bar
- Suitable amount of any Linwoods
- Suitable amount of any Granolove
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips or bar on a pot of boiling water with heatproof bowl * Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the boiling water in the pot or you can simply melt it with microwave if you have any in your house.
- Slowly drop in few Cherry into the melted chocolate each time and coat it evenly with forks, strain the excess chocolate then carefully place it on top of any baking pan or flat plate.
- Once every chocolate coated cherry placed on the pan, take a pinch of Linwoods or Granola simple sprinkle on top as tipping.
- Lastly…Pop into the chiller for atleast 30min to wait for harden and you are ready to munch it!