Chocolate Banana Quinoa Mug Cake (Gluten & Diary Free)
- 1 Cup of Cooked Love Earth Tri-Quinoa
- 3 Tbsp of Love Earth Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp Love Earth Raw Honey
- 3 Banana (Depend on own preference)
- 1 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup of Water
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp of Superfood Powder Suppliment (Optional)
- Mix 1 cup of water and cocoa powder evently in a big bowl until a gluey texture.
- Add 2 eggs, 1 cup of cooked Tri-Quinoa and 3 tbsp of organic chia seeds into the mixture. (If it turns out super thick and gluey, kindly at some water until a right consistency)
- When the mixture had ready, pour in first layer on the bottom of your mug or pan.
- Then continue with sliced banana for second layer.
- Lastly, cover the sliced banana with the mixture and pop into the oven for 15minute. (If you have a big mug or pan, kindly repeat Step 3 to 5)