Chinese Fried Rice (Yong Chow Fried Rice) – Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Mix Vegetables
- LE Rice Bran Oil
- Onion Paste
- Cooked LE White Rice
- LE Mushroom Seasoning
- LE White Pepper Powder
- LE Himalaya Rock Salt
- LE Crispy Chili Flakes (garnish)
- Chopped Spring Onion (garnish)
- Heat some oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add in onion paste. Stir fry it until fragrant.
- Add in eggs, cook it for couple minutes, add in mix vegetables and shrimps.
- Half cooked the shrimps and add in all the seasoning.
- Add in rice and mix it well and cooked it for another 5 minutes on medium heat.
- If you want some heat, add on one spoon crispy chili flakes on the side.
- Lastly, garnish it with some chopped spring onion.