Chicken Teriyaki Quinoa Bowl (Serves 3)
- 1 cup Love Earth Organic Tri-Quinoa
- 2 cups of Water
- 1 large Chicken fillet, diced
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Love Earth Unrefined Dark Brown Soft Sugar
- 1/4 cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Love Earth Pure Ginger Powder
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Love Earth Organic Potato Starch (or flour of choice to thicken)
- Love Earth Seasalt Fine
- Love Earth Organic Black Pepper Powder
- Sesame Seeds
- Add the tri-quinoa and water to a pot with a few dashes of sea salt.
- Bring to a boil and then cover for about 15 minutes until the water is absorbed. Fluff and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the unrefined dark brown soft sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, apple cider vinegar, and potato starch. whisk together until smooth and set aside.
- Using a steamer, steam broccoli, season with sea salt and pepper and set aside.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and season with sea salt and pepper cook all the way through.
- When the chicken is cooked through, lower heat and add the sauce to chicken and cook stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Add chicken to a plate with the quinoa and steamed broccoli. Garnish with sesame seeds.