Buckwheat Almond Ladoo
- 300g of Love Earth Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 3 Tbsp of Margarine
- 5 Clove of Cardemon Seeds
- 150g of Love Earth Unrefined Dark Drown Soft Sugar
- A handfull of Sliced Love Earth Premium Lightly Roasted Nut
- Heat the margarine in a pan, add in cardemon seeds and sliced almond and saute it for half minute.
- Low the flame down and add in buckwheat flour., mix well and cook for 7-8 minutes. Keep stiring during this process.
- Add in sugar, mix well and keep stiring for another 5 minutes then remove from the stove.
- Lastly form the mixture in the a ball shape while it still slighly hot and dust it with shredded coconut flesh.