Beetroot Oat Pancake with Choco Cherry Granolove Topping
- 1/2 Cups of Love Earth Organic Rolled Oat
- Love Earth Chocoholic Cherry for Topping
- 1/2 Cup of Boiled Beetroot
- 1/2 Cup of Soy Milk
- 2 Tbs of Maple Syrup
- 1 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Love Earth Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Frying Purpose
- In a blender, blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat and cook batter 1/4 cup at a time.
- Flip once bubbles start to burst on top.
- Cook for 1 minute on the other side.
Rather than go plain, you can always add on some banana “icecream” GranoLove, and maple syrup on you Pancake