- Preheat oven to 190℃ and lightly butter 2 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, combine the all purpose flour, baking soda, and sea salt; then set aside.
- Mash 2 of the bananas with a fork in a small bowl. With an electric mixer, whip the remaining bananas and brown sugar together for 3 minutes.
- Add the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract, and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice.
- Mix in the dry ingredients (2) just until incorporated. Then, fold in the pecan nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Then, drop the muffin tins onto the counter three or four times to get any air bubbles out.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out. Serve warm or at room temperature.