|Size (L x W x H)||12 cm x 9 cm x 18 cm|
6 or more RM16.11
100% Natural/Premium Baby rice (White Rice + Quinoa + Millet)
Rich in B Vitamins, Proteins, Fiber, Minerals, 9 Essential amino acids
Provides Energy, Maintaining good bowel movement for babies health
Recommended to Babies able to take solid food (usually 6~8 months above)
Australia NASAA Organic Certified, Jakim HALAL Certified, KKM Mesti Certified
Baby Rice (Quinoa)
- White Rice Provides instant energy and Good bowel movement.
- Millet is rich in B vitamins, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, and also high in insoluble fiber.
- Quinoa is a protein-rich food, contains nine essential amino acids. It is also a great source of riboflavin.
- Most protein-rich food (complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids).
- Contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains.
- Relieve constipation.
- Iron helps keep our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation.
Tips / Usage:
Store in a dry, cool sealed container and place.
Suggested ways to serve:
- Wash the quinoa with tap or filtered water 3 times
- In a large pot, bring 2 cups of filtered water to a boil
- Add 1 cup of quinoa
- Cover the pot, reduce heat and simmer approximately 15 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed
- Let stand for five minutes and then “fluff” the quinoa with a fork
- May add breast / formula milk, fruits, veggies or other foods of choice
- Let cool and serve
Recommended Daily Serving Size:
What Our Nutritionist Says:
This energy and nutritious dense baby rice can help support your baby’s rapid growth and development. After you have introduced a small plain portion to your baby,you may start to add some creativity to make the meal more nutritious and balanced for your little one. You may mix it with mashed foods such as avocado, broccoli, carrots, chicken, and tofu. You may also add some breast or formula milk to help your baby get used to the new taste.
- How does this differ from baby rice (buckwheat)?
The main difference is the ingredients. The baby rice (quinoa) contains white rice, quinoa, and millet while the baby rice (buckwheat) contains white rice, buckwheat, and cornmeal. Due to this, there is a slight difference in the nutrition value. However, both help with digestion, have a high protein content, and are rich in iron. We recommend mummies to alternate between the two to get the most benefits.
Note to all Mummies:
This Baby Rice is only recommended to Baby that is able to take solid food (usually 6 – 8 months old). We would recommend you to start with a very small amount of rice with more portion of water (make it porridge). Or blend it for better digestion. Each baby’s digestive system is different, thus it would be best to start with a smaller portions to let them try on the absorption of nutrition. As a start, we do not recommend you to add in any other veggies / meat, as it will be difficult for the baby to digest.
We have 2 types of Baby Rice.
1. White Rice + Quinoa + Millet.
2. White Rice + Buckwheat + Corn Meal.
Which we recommend Mummies to give babies alternately, as they will be able to get different nutrition.