100% Organic Extra Virgin (extracting from coconut meat, Good fat)
Helps absorption of Vitamins & Magnesium, fight against bacteria, inflammation
Cooking oil/baking/coffee/tea/daily tablespoon supplement
External usage: skin & hair care, prevents dryness, wounds, burns, etc.
Australia NASAA Organic Certified, Jakim HALAL Certified
- Is a natural oil and lower in calories than most oils.
- Made by extracting it from the coconut meat can be taken as a daily health supplement and can be used as a skin and hair care product.
100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Reduces protein loss and nourishes for hair.
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging, dryness, and flaking for the skin.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Prevents high cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Healing on damaged tissues, liver and kidney diseases, pancreatitis.
- Eliminates mental fatigue.
- Provides relief and help to eliminate Candida Albicans yeast.
- Improves bone strength and dental health.
- Controls blood sugar levels and improves insulin secretion.
- Intake promotes nutrient absorption, increases metabolism, and helps in weight loss.
- Melt the oil if it solidifies by putting the bottle under the sun or soaking it in warm water.
- Then it's ready to use.
- Use it as an alternative to cooking oil in any of your daily recipes of consumption.
- Good for weight loss and digestion.
- Apply to infected skin areas as it will form a chemical layer that protects the infected body part from external dust, air, fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Use it for Colon Cleansing (Add 1 table spoon Coconut Oil, 1 tablespoon Wild Honey, 1 table spoon Psyllium Husk, ½ table spoon Milled Chia Seeds and a squeeze of Lemon Juice / ½ tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar together with 200ml of water, shake well and drink every morning)
- It's up to your own preference. If you want to have the benefit internally, you may estimate the usage as normal cooking oil around 1 table spoon (15ml).
- For external usage, you can simply apply it to any part of your body accordingly.