High in Vitamin B2, A, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Protein, Dietary Fiber, Selenium.
- Keep in cool and dry places.
- Away from direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate unused portions.
- Due to natural variations in colors, textures may differ from batch to batch.
- Estimated 1 year
- Consume within 3 months after opening.
Ready to Eat/Energy ball/ Dessert Toppings/ Cake/Biscuits/ Oats.
Goji Berry is a high source of nutrients including minerals, vitamins, and fibers including dietary fiber, protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2, selenium, potassium, iron, calcium, and healthy unsaturated fatty acids. Goji berry is known as phytochemical fruit. Because of their high nutrient density, the goji berry is a high source of antioxidants, improves immune function, promotes healthy skin, protects eye health, helps stabilize blood sugar, detoxifies the liver, and boosts fertility.
- Vitamin B2 - helps convert nutrients from food into usable bodily energy (High metabolism).
- Calcium - Keep bones and teeth strong, key roles in cell signaling, blood clotting, muscle contract, and nerve function.
- Iron - Helps in blood production.
- Potassium - Helps to lower blood pressure.
- Protein - Regulation for body’s tissues and organs.
- Zinc - Helps in normal nerve and muscle function.
- Dietary Fiber - Helps improve our heart health, makes us feel full, helps with digestion and detoxification.
- Vitamin A - helps form and maintains healthy teeth, skeletal, soft tissue, mucus membranes, good vision (especially low light), and skin.
- Selenium - Defend against free radical damage, inflammation, autoimmune and prevent thyroid disease.