10 Grain Rice Spinach Rice
- 1 Cup of 10 Grain Rice
- 1/2 Cup of Lightly Roasted Pinenuts
- 2 Cups of Water
- 100g of Baby Spinach
- 1 Red Onion (Diced)
- 2 Drops of Lime Oil or Lime Juice
- Rice Bran Oil for Frying
- In a saucepan bring rice and water to a boil. Cover, turn heat to low and cook until all liquid has absorbed. Set aside to ready.
- Heat rice bran oil in a saucepan and date onion and spinach until cooked through.
- Add lime oil or lime juice and rice to the spinach and stir through until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle toasted pine nuts on top.